How to Order your NestPod
What do I need to think about before ordering my NestPod?
- Make sure you have somewhere to park it!
- Make sure you have access to a vehicle capable of towing 3500kg (you could hire someone to move it when you need to).
- Decide whether it will be on-grid, off-grid or a hybrid - research the realities of these options to see what you can really live with.
- Consider a Consultancy Visit to the NestHouse Prototype to discuss in detail (refundable against build)
- Check permissions for the site - if you will be living in it permanently you WILL require Planning Permission.
- Choose the size and configuration of your NestPod and commission Tiny House Scotland to start building.
- It can be complete and ready to furnish or fully fitted out to specification with bespoke furniture.
- Pay the deposit.
Payment Terms for Ordering a NestPod from Tiny House Scotland:
Payment terms for all builds are :
10% Deposit to secure a future workshop slot, non-refundable paid by bank transfer only.
75% payment on commencement of build.
15% due and cleared prior to handover ex-works.
NB. If delivery is involved this will be agreed and prepaid separately
You may also need to budget for:
Site purchase unless you already own the land.
Site preparation or services required. Possible planning and building warrant services
Delivery of the NestPod although of course you can have it collected from me if you have a suitable vehicle. Any connections on site.